Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

What a good girl am I


Two days in and I am putting away everything I take out. I teach about behaviour change so I know it will take many months before that becomes a habit. But I also know that reinforcement will increase the likelihood that a behavior will be repeated. Since there isn't anyone else to provide that reinforcement, I'll pat myself on my back.

I am also pleased that I have completed (and I do mean completed - facings are sewn down, threads removed, photograph done) the first in a series I will be working on for the next year. I decided to create a blog for that work. Frankly, it will be easier for me to go back there to find out what I have done than it would be to search my own files. I can store photos, technique info and keep a written record of the what and why of my activities.

You can find the blog here. I will post sporadically so if you are interested use the widget in the right sidebar to receive the posts via email.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the inspiration! This made me sort through my embroidery thread collection and organize by color! Who knows what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could inspire you, Jean. Perhaps we should set up a system to reinforce one another! Let me know how I can help.

      Delete