Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Picture this

I have been doing some reading and research for an activity I will be leading at a FAB meeting in a couple of weeks. Even though it is not directly related, I was prompted to pick up and re-read my copy of Picture This: How Pictures Work by Molly Bang. It is a fascinating exploration of how the structure of a picture affects our emotional response.

I Googled to see if the book is still available. It is, on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca among other sellers. I also found a link to a site which has lifted and reproduced much of the book. I assume this was done without permission. I am linking to it here, but only so you can get an idea of the content. The actual book contains much more text and explanation. If you enjoy this material, please respect the author's copyright and purchase the real book or borrow it from your library.

Time = 1 hr, 15 min


No comments:

Post a Comment