Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Finished #7 - Shell Tank and Finished #8 - Lost in the Mists of Time

I finished two UFOs yesterday.

The first is the Shell Tank from Norah Gaughan's wonderful book Knitting Nature. Here is the Ravelry link. I loved knitting this. I'm not sure why I didn't finish it - likely it was the fact that the back is (deliberately) shorter than the front. That doesn't bother me now. I can't wait until summer to wear it. Note: The colour in the detail photo is most accurate.




The other project looks dreadful on the hanger but I tried it on this morning and it is surprisingly flattering. I like that the sleeves come down over the backs of my hands. I knit it from some fairly cheap wool so that I could wear it around the house and not worry about pilling on the surface. That's all I remember about this project. I can't locate the pattern so am calling it Lost in the Mists of Time. I will post a photo in a Ravelry forum and see if someone can help me dredge up the original name. Note: the sleeves are the same length - this is just a lousy photo.



Time = 1 hr, 33 min


No comments:

Post a Comment