Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Ideas collide

Among my various activities I provide physical and emotional support to people who work with dogs. I am in constantly in awe of those who work in rescue and shelter environments. It is a very very difficult world. Recently I became aware of a talented young woman, Jessica Dolce, who has started to address the issue of compassion fatigue in animal care workers. Today a friend sent me to a recent post on Jessica's blog. I think it is valuable reading for everyone, not just those in the small animal care community.


I see ideas which coincide with some thinking I have been doing about my approach to my cancer diagnosis, treatment and recovery. I have just downloaded My Stroke of Insight. I will write more after I have finished reading it

No comments:

Post a Comment